Sunday, September 5, 2010

Lonely

Hi All,
Sorry it's been so long since I've written. My humans never seem to be home anymore. They have the nerve to leave me sitting here, alone on the boat, for hours at a time. They call it "school". I call it rude. As bad as it seems, I it could be worse.

The cat in the photo lives on the boat next to ours. She lives there alone. Once every couple of months, a human comes over and gives her some food and water. It makes me really sad. And my mom, too. Her living conditions are really poor. It smells like a big, stinky litter box in her boat. Sometimes my parents or my aunts and uncles bring her treats to eat. She always hides when they go over there, but every once in a while we catch her sunning herself on the deck or watching us from the porthole. My mom thought of calling the ASPCA, but she is torn. Perhaps a lonely life alone on a boat is better than being euthanized. It's a tough call. I hope I never get abandoned like my neighbor cat. :(

Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment