Thursday, June 25, 2009

DogBlog Award

I would like to thank Bell, a fellow San Diegan and Dog Blogger, for nominating me for this blog award.
Here are the rules:

1. Post it to the blog and link to who gave it to you.
2. Choose 5 life situations that could be repeated in slow motion and explain why.
3. List twelve blogs and let them know you've given them the award.

So, here goes:

5 life situations that could be repeated in slo-mo and why:

1). Chasing cats. I love chasing cats. But it might be better if the cats were in slo-mo and I was in real time! (Although I'm not sure what I'd do with a cat if I actually caught one.)

2). Sleepy Time. I enjoy my Awake Time too, but there is nothing like sleeping. My hu-mom says I look like I'm smiling whenever I'm asleep.

3). Humping Duckie. One of my favorite past-times. One of the few times I get to dominate.

4). Dinner Time. Another of my favorite activities. I do prefer to inhale my food, but I'd settle for slo-mo if I could eat 24/7.

5). Hanging with the Pack. Life doesn't feel right when one of my pack members disappears. I'd give anything to have the pack together all day, every day.

Unfortunately, I'm new to the blogging scene so I don't have 12 friends to nominate for this award. But I appreciate the award just the same, and would like to thank Bell, once again, for the nomination. Thanks, Bell!

No comments:

Post a Comment