Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Housemates


This is Connor. He is the Alpha Dog at my Gramma and Bumpoo's house. He was gracious enough to share his home with me for the past ten days, and for that I am very thankful. He loves to bark when people leave, and I love to bark when he barks. Here's a full body shot of Connor:


The big beauty pictured below is Goldie. She and I love to play cat and mouse. I pretend I'm a cat and she pretends she's a giant mouse. I chase her all over Gramma and Bumpoo's house. It's one of my favorite past-times. Goldie's counterpart is a cat named Bob. He is so elusive when I'm around that we can never manage to get a picture. He hides the entire time I'm staying with Gramma and Bumpoo, so I never get to play much with him.

2 comments:

  1. Connor and Goldie are so nice to share their home w/you....
    Did you tell them stories of Boat living???

    Bell Bell

    ReplyDelete
  2. how are you Salty Dog...
    Lola are you okay.. did the BOBcat eat you?

    bell

    ReplyDelete