Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bon Voyage


Hi All,
My grandparents sent me this bling-bling sailor dress just in the knick of time... I left this morning to go on a 20 day sailing adventure with Uncle Adam and cousin Jasmine. Mom brought Dad & I up to Dana Point this morning where we caught the Catalina Express ferry to Catalina Island. There we are going to meet Uncle Adam & Jasmine and the 4 of us will sail to Santa Barbara together. Then Dad will head back to San Diego and I will be spending the next couple of weeks sailing and exploring with my extended family. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I know my mom misses me already, but she also knows I'm going to have a blast! This is going to be a summer I'll never forget. Ahoy, mateys!

P.S. Here's a pic of my dad and me, just before we boarded the ferry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment