Friday, June 4, 2010

Camp Rita

It's been an exciting couple of days. Dad smuggled me over to Catalina Island on the Express ferry and we spent the night in a room at Avalon. The next morning we did some hiking and took a bus to meet Uncle Adam and cousin Jasmine. We'd originally planned to sail to Santa Barbara but because it took longer than expected to meet up with them, we sailed Camp Rita to Newport instead. This morning, my mom came to pick up dad and the five of us got to visit for a while. Here's a pic of dad rowing me to shore to meet mom. I could hardly wait to get my paws on her!


I spent as long as I could cuddling with my mom, since I know we won't be able to cuddle again for a while. 

This is my territory...

...but sometimes I like to trespass on Jasmine's territory.

And here's cousin Jazz...

I was sad to see my parents go, but I'm excited for 2+ weeks of Salty Dog training. 
Ahoy, mateys! See you in a few weeks!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun life you have!! I have never been on a boat and never to Catalina!! You lucky dog.
    See you in a few weeks and be safe salty dog!
    oxox
    Rambo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you Lola and Jazz - Duke (Ray)

    ReplyDelete